I use this recipe to make hummus for my autistic son's rice cakes. Anyone can eat it to help detox heavy metals from the body! All ingredients should be organic.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) can chickpeas
- 1 cup cilantro (packed, with stems, raw)
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (roughly)
- Puree cilantro, salt, and garlic in a mixer or food processor. Add olive oil to help get it moving if needed.
- Add chickpeas and puree, adding oil if needed. Sometimes if it's too dry to mix well, I'll add water too so I don't have to use a lot of oil.
- Freezes well!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation