MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Try this delicious bbq corn recipe (from India). It's a little different but delicious!
- Ready In:
- Boil the corn until it's almost cooked.
- Then mix the butter and salt in a bowl.
- Coat the corn in the butter mixture.
- Wrap in foil and bake or grill for about 5 minutes.
- Then unwrap, brush coat the corn with lime juice, sprinkle the paprika on top and grill without foil wrap for a few min until the kernels start to turn a golden colour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I love corn this way, very delicious! I prepare it slightly different, no butter. Grill the corn until just tender and nicely charred. Rub a quartered lime over the whole thing make sure to get a lot of that juice on the corn, sprinkle with red chili pepper and salt then eat! Thanks for sharing!Reply