Denver Style Frittata
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, fresh,sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup chopped ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet.
- Add vegetables and cook over medium heat until tender (3 to 4 minutes).
- Combine eggs and water in a medium bowl; beat until frothy and stir in ham.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet.
- Stir gently over medium heat to cook evenly on the bottom (3 to 4 minutes).
- As the egg mixture sets, lift the edges with a spatula to allow the uncooked egg to flow underneath.
- Cover; continue cooking until eggs are set (3 to 4 minutes).
- Sprinkle with cheese; cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm an attorney by education and a court reporter by current employment (love my job!). A couple of years ago, we had the opportunity to relocate to my home state of Louisiana, and I am happy happy happy to be here! I've been cooking since I was old enough to see the top of the stove - my mother was a home economics teacher, and she believed in starting me off early. I work full-time, I'm a Scentsy consultant, and I dream of getting my little bath goodie business up and running.</p>