Delicious Vanilla Dairy-Free Wheat-Free Cupcakes
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and put muffin liners into muffin pan.
- Wisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together in medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl wisk eggs, oil, hemp milk, vanilla and lemon zest until smooth.
- Combine wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Mix until just combined - DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Pour batter into muffin liners.
- Bake for 15 - 25 minutes check with toothpick.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This didn't work well for me. I'm not sure what happened, I followed the recipe, no subsitutions or anything. It rose very well, so well that it over flowed, then collapsed. So the end result looked ike someone dug the middle out. It was sweet, but a little on the sticky side. The was good, light and fluffy. The taste was a little over powered by the baking powder. I think next time I'll try it with 1/2 the baking powder, and ony 1 cup of sugar. Nice start Audrey, but I'm afraid it needs a bit of work.