Delicious Soy-Free & Dairy-Free Pancakes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Delicious pancake recipe that is dairy free, soy free, but absolutely delicious!
- Ready In:
- 3 eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups coconut milk
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup almond flour
- 1⁄2 cup unbleached white flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- Beat egg until fluffy.
- Add coconut milk and canola oil.
- Sift dry ingredients. Add and mix well.
- Heat a heavy griddle or fry pan which is greased with coconut oil.
- The pan is hot enough when a drop of water breaks into several smaller balls which “dance” around the pan.
- Pour a small amount of batter (approximately ¼ cup) into pan and tip to spread out, or spread with a spoon.
- When bubbles appear on surface and begin to break, turn over and cook the other side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION