Delicious M&m Cookies
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In large bowl cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla.
- In medium bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt; blend into creamed mixture.
- Stir in M&M'S® & Chocolate Mini Baking Bits and nuts.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls about 2 inches (50mm) apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and centers are still soft. Do not overbake. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; cool completely on wire racks.
- Store in tightly covered container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!