Delicious Low Carb Leftover Pot Roast Casserole
A tasty low carb way to make your leftover roast into a whole different meal!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups left over pot roast (or Roast Beef)
- 1⁄2 cup leftover dripping, from roast
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 ounce) bag frozen broccoli (can be defrosted, but not necessary)
- 1 cup French's cheddar french fried onions
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop Roast into cubes or shred into bite size pieces.
- In a sprayed or buttered casserole dish mix the Roast, left over sauce from Roast, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, frozen broccoli and Milk.
- If you thaw the broccoli before you add it you likely will not need to cook for 45 minutes, but if you're feeling lazy (like me) then you don't have to thaw it - just make sure you keep the casserole in the oven long enough to get warm!
- Top the mixture with the French Fried Onions.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30-45 minutes.
- Stir before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 9 more