Delicious Lemon Cake
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- Blend all ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into 2 9 inch greased and floured cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 33 to 38 minutes.
- Frost with a lemon frosting.
- Can be also made in a Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This made for a wonderful birthday cake back in early April - a lovely lemony cake perfect for a spring birthday. Once again pleased with the results adding pudding powder to a cake mix - everyone was surprised to find I had started with a mix! Not having the canned lemon frosting make a home made glaze using 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed juice and icing sugar along with a bit of zest which intensified the lovely lemon taste. Thank you for sharing - it certainly is easy to make, delicious and makes for a great birthday cake!