Delicious Fluffy Pancakes
photo by Kelsey B.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- Preheat griddle to medium heat.
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir until well mixed, but do not over mix as this will toughen the pancakes.
- The batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Spray non fat cooking spray on to preheated griddle.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto griddle.
- Cook for 2 minutes on one side.
- Flip pancake over and cook for 1 more minute.
- Only flip pancake once for best results.
- Top with your favorite toppings and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in North Western Kentucky on the Indiana and Illinois borders. I work at a television station (ABC affiliate). I love to create in the kitchen (cant call it cooking, 'cause some of the things only the trashbag gets to taste). Been married for 13 years. Have 4 girls 11, 7, 2, and 3months. They take up most of my free time. If I had a month off of work, I wouldn't know what to do, after working 2 jobs and about 50-60 hours every week for a year and a half. I love going to amusement parks. I have only been to Kings Island (Ohio), Six Flags (St. Louis), Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom (Kentucky), and Disney World (Florida). My all time dream is to visit EVERY amusement park (especially Cedar Point)