DELICIOUS DRY FRUIT LADDU
- Ready In:
- 1. Roast the almonds in a pan till they get browned.
- 2. While the almonds are roasting, chop the dates and figs.
- 3. Also peel the cardamom pod and powder the seeds coarsely.
- 4. In a dry grinder add the chopped dates, figs, raisins, almonds, and the coarsely powdered cardamom powder.
- 5. Grind to a coarse mixture and spread on a tray or plate or take the mixture in a bowl.
- 6. Make small balls from your hands and the dry fruit ladoos are ready.
- 7. Serve the dry fruits ladoos immediately or store in an air tight container and refrigerate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!