Delicious Buttered Parmesan Bread
photo by patti k.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 loaf Italian bread or 1 loaf French baguette
- Combine cheese, butter, & seasoning.
- Cut bread in half lengthewise.
- Spread cheese/butter mixture evenly on bread.
- Place bread on baking sheet & bake at 350F for 5-7 minutes or until slightly browned but not burnt.
- Serve with pasta & enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
What a nice change from garlic bread! I mixed the spread ingredients early in the morning to give the flavours an extra chance to meld. And, lots of flavour there was!! My hubby managed to find this beautiful loaf of multigrain Italian bread & this was the perfect addition to our family spaghetti dinner!