Delicious Brownie Recipe!
These are the yummiest brownies you will ever make! I make a batch of these every couple of weeks because they are too addictive! It has taken me a good 4 years to create the perfect brownie recipe and I hope you love it as much as I do!
- Ready In:
- 185 g unsalted butter
- 90 g dark chocolate
- 90 g milk chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 95 g soft light brown sugar
- 75 g caster sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 115 g plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, and grease a tray or lay down greaseproof paper. The tray should be around 28cm by 17cm, and be about 3cm deep at least. Although, you can change these dimensions based on how thin, thick or deep you would like your brownies. This tray I use creates semi-deep brownies.
- Break up all the pieces of chocolate into small pieces and put it in a pan. Add the butter in small pieces as well to the same pan. Heat on very low till the chocolate is melted then turn off heat; continue stirring the mixture until the butter is also melted.
- In a separate bowl, while the chocolate and butter cool down, add the sugar, vanilla, then eggs, and mix until fully combined.
- Pour the egg mixture into the cooled down mixture of chocolate and butter, then stir until fully combined.
- Add the flour and salt to the pan and continue stirring till the mixture is completely smooth and contains no lumps of flour.
- Pour the mixture into your tray and place into the oven for 20-25 minutes until the brownies are cooked through the middle.
- Leave the brownies to cool, without cutting them, for at least 3 hours. They can be kept for about 6 days when stored in an airtight container.