Delicious and Easy Cincinnati Chili
photo by rabbit19_2003
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 30mins
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 medium sized white onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes (either Italian seasonings or basil and garlic)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 lb hamburger meat (can also use ground Italian sausage, or ground turkey or chicken)
- 3 bay leaves
- Brown your meat in a pan with olive oil and the garlic and onions.
- Combine the rest of your ingredients in the crockpot.
- Add your cooked meat mixture.
- Set crock pot on low for 4-6 hours, or high for 1-2 hours.
- Top with your choice of shredded cheese and green onions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!