Del Monte's Homestyle Meat Loaf
This is from the label on a can of Del Monte Diced Tomatoes with Garlic & Onion. It makes a very good, quick meatloaf. For a quick twist: Use mixture to stuff green bell peppers. Stuff 4-6 green peppers, bake for same time and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, uncooked
- 2⁄3 cup instant oats
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained (Del Monte Diced Tomatoes with Garlic and Onion)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 ounce package dry onion soup mix
- Mix 1 can tomatoes and remaining ingredients together thoroughly. Form into loaf shape and put into baking dish. Top with 1 can tomatoes.
- Bake 45 minutes at 375* F. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.