photo by Harmless Archer
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground deer meat
- 2 pints tomato sauce
- 1 zucchini
- 1 squash
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Brown deer meat in a large skillet.
- Pour 1/4 of sauce in a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Thinly slice the zucchini and squash.
- Alternate squash and zucchini slices in the dish.
- Add tomato sauce and salt to meat and pour over the squash and zucchini slices.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I like to grow my own food. </p>