Deep Dark Espresso Brownies
- Ready In:
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup instant espresso coffee powder
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly butter and flour an 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
- Beat brown sugar, butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, vanilla and salt.
- Beat until well blended.
- Stir in espresso powder, flour and baking powder, mixing until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 mins.
- or until skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan; cut and serve dusted with powdered sugar.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation