Dee Anne's Breakfast Casseroles
photo by DeeAnneV
- Ready In:
- 1hr 54mins
- Cut bacon up in small pieces (or break sausage up) cook in pan, drain on paper towel & set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9x13 casserole dish.
- Place a layer of potatoes on the bottom of the dish and sprinkle with salt, pepper, onion powder, & garlic powder. Add rest of the potatoes and repeat sprinkling -- Adjust amounts of seasoning to taste.
- Place bacon (or sausage)**, and cheese on top of potatoes.
- In a mixing bowl whisk eggs together, add milk and whisk until incorporated. Pour evenly over top of layers.
- Bake uncovered for about 1 1/2 hours or more - until liquid is gone.
**To make a Veggie Version I omit the bacon (or sausage) & add:
- Chopped Onion.
- Chopped Red Pepper.
- Chopped Mushrooms.
- Make it ahead and cut into squares to place into zip lock bags to freeze.
- For a quick breakfast microwave & Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!