Decadent Sugar-Free, Fat-Free Chocolate Pots De Creme!!
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces of hershey's sugar-free milk chocolate candy bars (4 3oz. bags)
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half (fat-free-I used Land O'Lakes or Hood)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Unwrap all contents of bags of chocolates (if not using, open one bag of sugar-free baking chips 11.5 oz).
- In medium sauce pan, melt chocolate bars over medium-low heat in the half and half until mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and add the vanilla; stir til incorporated.
- Pour into 6 small dessert cups or ramekins; cover and chill for at least two hours (to firm up better-use the freezer).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a single mother of a terrific six-year old little girl who is a finicky eater. I love to cook, bake, etc. but I am always dieting, so I don't make my favorite foods unless its special occasions. I am known for my famous decadent pastries, baked goods, especially CHOCOLATE!!! Any recipe I can do unless I don't have the tools. I love to collect antiques even old cookie molds that I use for my baking as well as a vintage clothing collector. I am a martha stewart at home, love to create and be artistic. I have lately been creative with recipes trying to create healthy, diet dishes that are tastey and not going on the waist with much success that also don't mess with my blood sugar and getting rave reviews from people in the local gym I attend. My Favorite things to cook: Anything my late Mother used to make for us kids (well, almost..still don't like liver!). I wish I had her cookbook but it was lost in a move years ago. I love making all slovak dishes my mother used to make and do it just from my head from watching her over the years in the kitchen. I hope I pass this to my daughter as well. My Family cooking traditions: Growing up in a european home, the tradition is in the kitchen, if you want to learn how to cook is to sit and watch. This was told to me by my mother as she was told to by her grandmother the same for generations. That's how they become such great cooks that no one could match. My Cooking triumphs: Anytime I make bakery for special occasion, the satisfaction is the smiles on their faces. I have a reputation to keep up for my sweets!! For one function I attend, they always expect me to bring a rich, decadent chocolate dessert which every year is different from the last!!! Cooking BooBoos': no sugar chocolates..oops! <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">