Decadent Chocolate Satin Pie - N
A deep rich chocolate flavor and sweetened whipped cream are a great combination for this easy-to-make, luscious satin pie. This comes from the Nestles Chocolatier site. It uses a new richer kind of chocolate by Nestles. Cooling Time - 3 hrs refrigerating
- Ready In:
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 1⁄4 cups evaporated milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 (10 ounce) package dark semisweet chocolate chunks (nestles chocolatier 53% cacao)
- sweetened whipped cream
- chopped nuts (optional)
- WHISK together evaporated milk and egg yolks in medium saucepan.
- Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is very hot and thickens slightly; DO NOT boil.
- Place chunks in food processor fitted with metal blade.
- With processor running, slowly pour milk mixture into chocolate.
- Process 10 to 20 seconds.
- Scrape down sides and continue processing until smooth.
- POUR into crust; refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Top with sweetened whipped cream before serving; sprinkle with nuts.