Death by Wings
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1hr 8mins
- 10 whole jalapeno peppers, diced
- 6 habanero peppers, diced
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle Tabasco sauce
- 4 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 cup sriracha hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle beer
- 3 lbs chicken wings, tips removed
- In a blender puree all ingredients, except chicken wings, being VERY careful of the hot peppers.
- Place chicken wings in a bowl and pour mixture on top, marinate overnight.
- Heat deep fryer with oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove wings from bowl and gently place them in the hot oil.
- Fry wings until golden brown and crisp, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile take the leftover marinade and place in a small saucepan on stove and bring to a hard boil.
- After the sauce is heated throughout put sauce in large bowl, add wings and toss until coated.
- When handling wings use either tongs or wear gloves.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation