Death by Chocolate Pudding
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Bake brownies according to box directions and allow to cool.
- Crumble brownies and sprinkle a little in bottom of a trifle dish.
- Mix Pudding mix and milk and allow to chill 30 minutes.
- With an electric mixer, blend a little of the pudding with whipped topping and cream cheese and scoop a little into trifle dish.
- add crushed butterfingers andthen pudding.
- repeat until dish is filled and serve cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I am still young (25) Life experince has aged me alot. I learned to cook at both of my grandmother's knees (One southern American, one southern Irish) when I was about five. By ten I started collecting cookbooks and experinmenting on my own. As a latch key kid I cooked for my four younger brothers and sisters. My mom ran a small deli before she died when I was 17 so alot of my recies debuted there. Now I run my own catering Buisness. I am married to a wnderful man for five years now. I am a six year old daughter, sons who are four and three. We are also raising my 14 year old sister and nine Year old stepsister and have a 16 year old foster daughter, all of which love cooking with me. I am writing a cookbook with the hopes that when I pass I can leave my recipes for them My cookbook collection has now reached over 1200. Thank you for trying and reviewing my recipes.. <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">