- Ready In:
- read the directions all the way through before starting.
- preheat oven to 325°F.
- sift together flour, salt, and soda (first 3 ingredients), set aside.
- melt butter in water on low-medium heat, add sugar, and bring to low boil.
- turn off burner, stir in vanilla and semisweet chocolate until smooth.
- add eggs, one at a time, and mix well.
- stir in flour mixture, a little at a time.
- stir in milk chocolate chips and walnuts.
- pour and bake for 25-30 minutes (i use a Baker's Edge Nonstick Edge Brownie Pan and 28 minutes is perfect).
- Marianne's rule of thumb: when in doubt, brownies are always better under rather than over.
- let cool completely before cutting. or, if you must, eat out of pan with nonstick bakeware safe spoon!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm lookin for fool-proof recipes, because I am a fool in the kitchen, ask my friends and family!</p>