- Ready In:
- 3 cups self raising flour
- 150 ml nonfat milk
- 165 ml diet lemonade
- 80 g dates (chopped) or 80 g sultanas
- Add dates to flour in a bowl.
- Pour in liquids and mix with a knife.
- Tip out onto a floured board and pat out to a square about 2cm thick.
- Cut into 12 equal pieces.
- Place on a baking paper lined oven tray.
- Bake at 180'C for 15 mins or until they sound hollow when tapped with your finger and are just browned on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I LOVE food, and love cooking for family & friends.?