Dark Chocolate Fudge With Mint Filled DelightFulls™
photo by Toll Housereg
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® DelightFulls Mint Filled Morsels, divided
- 1 2⁄3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels (10-oz. pkg.)
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil. Coarsely chop 1/4 cup DelightFulls morsels; set aside.
- COMBINE dark chocolate morsels and sweetened condensed milk in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Warm over lowest possible heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract. Gently stir in remaining 1/2 cup DelightFulls morsels just until morsels are covered.
- SPREAD mixture evenly into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with coarsely chopped DelightFulls morsels. Press gently into fudge. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces. Store refrigerated in airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!