Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
21 4 cups
- Step 1: Pour 2 cups of dark chocolate chips and 1tsp. of butter into a microwaveable bowl.
- Step 2: Place in the microwave, and microwave for approximately 30 seconds.
- Step 3: Take out and stir chocolate with a spoon, repeat this step until your chocolate is smooth.
- Step 4: Cut strawberries in ½, so each ½ gets part of the stem.
- Step 5: Place a piece of wax paper on a plate.
- Step 6: Take a strawberry and dip ½ of it in the dark chocolate.
- Step 7: Gently place the strawberry on the plate.
- Step 8: Repeat step 6-7 until you use all strawberries.
- Step 9: Refrigerate for an hour and ½ or until solid.
- Step 10: Enjoy your dark chocolate covered strawberries.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!