Danish Rum Raisin Muffins
- Ready In:
- Soak overnight raisins and dark rum.
- Drain raisins, reserving rum.
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Cut in butter until coarse meal forms.
- Mix in raisins.
- Whisk sour cream, egg, vanilla and two tablespoons rum until smooth.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients and pour in cream and egg mixture.
- Fill muffin pans three-fourths full and bake until brown.
- Bake at 375 degrees 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!