Dangerous Choc Chip Cookies
photo by RubberDucky AU
- Ready In:
100 teenage sized bikkies
- 500 g butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups self raising flour
- 3 cups plain flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 750 g chocolate chips (white and milk is nice)
- Preheat oven 180°C Prepare trays.
- Combine butter and peanut butter in small saucepan over medium head, stir until melted and well combined.
- Transfer to a large bowl, cool 5 mins, add brown sugar and eggs, mix well. Add combined sifted flours, oats and choc bits. Mix well.
- Roll spoonfuls of mixture into balls, choose the sizing that suits you. Place onto trays, flatten slightly with palm of hand. I like to freeze half the mixture in balls ready for a superquick bikkie fix another day.
- Bake 12-14 mins or until golden and firm yet still some give. Stand 5 mins on tray before transferring to wire rack to cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Amazing best friend and hubby of 25 yrs, 3 awesome sons and a beautiful daughter. I am blessed! My reviews prior to 2011 often mention substitutions...This is a hangover from our years living in Fiji where ingredients are not always available. I don't do this to detract from your recipe, but I do mention the subs so others will know what worked. </p> <p>I love writing, vibrant colours and adventure, and like to combine the three! <img title=Cool src=/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif border=0 alt=Cool /></p> <p><br /> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg alt=/ /></p> <div id=YontooInstallID>9f6e52e2-bfb5-46ca-a8a6-adc9c72c0cde</div> <div id=YontooClientVersion>1.03.01</div>