Daisy Brand Quiche
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Line pie crust with foil and bake at 450°F for 8 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes until crust is set and dry.
- Remove and reduce oven to 350°F.
- Saute onions and peppers in butter until soft. Combine with eggs, 8 oz. of sour cream, bacon, cheeses and salt and pepper. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until center is set.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
- Top with dollop of sour cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I'm not giving this recipe any stars as I have not tried it. My copy of this recipe came from the Sunday coupons. My copy is slightly different. it calls for 1/2 c diced mushrooms to be added into the Saute vegebles. The rest is the same. Hope to try this soon! Thanks for posting Christine (internetnut)