- Ready In:
- Use a cleaver to chop the legs into 4 pieces each, whole breasts into 4 to 6 pieces. Rinse and place in a wide bowl. Set aside.
- Place the garlic in a mortar or a small bowl, add the salt, and mash with a pestle or the back of a wooden spoon to blend. Add both peppers and blend together.
- Add the flavor rub to the pieces of chicken and use your hands to rub it all over them. Set aside, covered, while you prepare your grilling arrangement (refrigerate if the wait will be longer than half an hour).
- Prepare a low fire in a charcoal grill or preheat a gas grill to medium-hot.
- Place the chicken on the grill, cover, and cook for about 20 minutes, or until cooked through; turn occasionally, working quickly and replacing the lid as soon as possible to keep in the moisture and heat. Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!