Dad's Banana Bread
photo by CandyTX
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom only of 9 by 5 or 8 by 4 inch loaf pan.
- In large bowl, blend the first 6 ingredients; beat for 1 minute at medium speed.
- Stir in remaining ingredient just until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- At 350 degrees, bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- Cut into slices and enjoy! They are great with butter on top!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!