Cy's Seafood Casserole
- Ready In:
- 2 cups celery, finely chopped
- 2 cups onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 cups cereal cream
- 1 cup sliced Velveeta cheese
- 10 ounces lobsters, cut into pieces
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat
- 3⁄4 lb shrimp, cooked
- 1 lb cooked scallops, boiled 3 minutes in salt water
- 3⁄4 lb sole
- Saute vegetables in 3 tablespoons butter.
- Make a white sauce of the seasonings, butter, flour, milk and cream. Cook until thick. Add cheese, stirring until melted.
- Add lobster, crabmeat, shrimp, scallops and sole.
- Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes. Add vegetables.
- Broil in oven until browned on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.