Curry Tuna Dip/spread
I love this as a dip for vegetable sticks, or as a sandwich spread.
- Ready In:
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, flakes
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives or 1 teaspoon green onion
- Drain the tuna flakes and mix with chopped onions.
- Add the mustard, mayonnaise, curry powder and black pepper.
- Mix well.
- Arrange in a serving bowl and top with chopped chives or green onions.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION