Curry Lentil Dip
- Ready In:
1 1/2 cups
- 1 (14 ounce) can lentils (including liquid)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a food processor or blender, puree all the ingredients.
- Pour into a plastic container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>My husband and I are mostly retired but we love renovations so we tend to buy, fix and sell a lot :) We love to travel and our favorite and yearly destinations are Negril, Jamaica and Isla Mujeres Mexico.</p>