- Ready In:
- Preheat the broiler.
- Peel and slice the onion.
- Peel and cube the sweet potato.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat them with a fork until well mixed. Add a little salt an pepper.
- Saute the onion and sweet potato, stirring frequently, over medium-high heat in the oil until the sweet potatoes are cooked through and beginning to brown. Add a little salt and pepper.
- Add the curry paste and stir for about a minute.
- Add the eggs, and stir until eggs start to set.
- Leave on the stovetop for a few minutes more until about half-way cooked.
- Place under the broiler until the top is cooked.
- Cut into wedges and serve with cilantro and limes, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!