Mango Curry Dip
A simple recipe that tastes and looks elegant.
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 green onions, chopped. Include some of the green part
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (6 ounce) jar mango chutney
- 1 (2 ounce) package slivered almonds
- plain water crackers
- Put the softened cream cheese in a wide bowl and add the green onions and curry powder. Mix well. Add more curry if you like, to suit your taste. Form the cheese mixture into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap. Place in refrigerator for at least two hours or over-night.
- When ready to serve, unwrap the cheese ball and place in the middle of a large serving platter. Push down on the ball lightly to flatten the bottom and have it adhere to the plate. Spoon the mango chutney over the top of the cheese ball and sprinkle the slivered almonds over the chutney.
- Arrange the water crackers around the cheese ball. Let set at room temperature for at least one hour before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION