Curry Crumbed Chicken Schnitzels
- Ready In:
- Place your hand on each fillet and CAREFULLY slice them length ways vertically, repeat with each fillet (so you get 8 thinner fillets).
- Place the flour in one medium sized bowl and the bread crumbs in another.
- Place the egg, water and curry paste in a third bowl and whisk together with a fork.
- Dredge each peice of chicken in the flour, then the curry/egg mix and finish with the crumbs. Repeat with all 8 fillets. (This can be done ahead of time).
- In a large pan or skillet heat the oil and shallow fry the chicken until golden on both sides and cooked through (about 8 minutes).
- Serve and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg alt=/ /> <br /><br />As a toddler, my nic-name was Pompom (my Poppy had a golf hat with a pompom and it was one of my first words, and it stuck as my nic name). My Poppy has long since passed, but I fondly remember him every time I log on. I'm a stay at home mum of four aged: 10, 8, 7 and almost 6. I have a severe egg allergy and am lactose intolerant, I enjoy working out ways to still enjoy food minus eggs and milk. I have been married for 14 years and have one very happy and well fed hubby.<br />My goal is to try one new recipe a week, for the past 8 years have achieved this. I own over 300 cookbooks, but no longer purchase them - but regularly print out recipes to try later.<br />When I am not cooking, I am busy household of 6 and going to the gym (to work off the wonderful calories I consumed the day before) and helping at school and church.<br />My philosophy in life is: as we have to eat, we may as well eat well.</p>