Curry Cream Cheese and Chutney Spread
More curry powder may be added for extra zip.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3⁄4 cup mango chutney
- 1⁄2 cup chopped chives, green part only
- 2⁄3 cup shredded coconut
- 2⁄3 cup currants
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Mix together curry powder and cream cheese. Pat softened cream cheese mixture into a 3/4-inch thick pancake shape (approximately 8-inch in diameter) onto a serving plate.
- Spread chutney evenly over the cream cheese. Sprinkle in even layers: chives, currants, coconut, top off with the chopped peanuts.
- Serve with crackers (Armenian-style is best).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION