Curry Chicken Salad With Cucumbers
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- salt & pepper
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, scallion, parsley, curry powder, vinegar, cinnamon, salt and pepper in a large serving bowl.
- Add the chicken, celery and cucumber. Toss well. Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, for up to 1 day.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!