Curry Chicken Lettuce Wraps
photo by Bergy
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ground curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced celery
- 1 granny smith apple, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 12 lettuce leaves, any variety you like
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sliced almonds, chopped. (optional)
- Toss together sour cream, mayo, curry powder, garlic and salt.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Place a small amount in lettuce leaf.
- Top with nuts wrap and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We love lettuce wraps and this recipe is right up there at the top. Fabulous flavor - lovely with the apple onion & cranberries. Not only is it so tasty but healthy too. I made the full recipe (thank Heavens) and will freeze two portions. I would encourage every one to try this wonderful recipe. 29 March - Took the leftover recipe out of the freezer, ? - It is even tastier than the original This is a real gem
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We have come back to KY to be with family, and I have enrolled in nursing school. We plan to go back up north after I graduate. I love to cook, and try new recipes.