Curry Chicken and Cucumber Salad
I love this curry chicken salad! I make up a batch on Sunday and take it to work for lunch on both Monday and Tuesday. The curry dressing is just right, with a perfect bite to it! A unique way to dress up chicken salad!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed or diced
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup celery
- salt and pepper
- Whisk together mayo, curry powder, vinegar, onion, cinnamon, and salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Add chicken and celery and toss well.
- Place cucumber slices around salad before serving.
- NOTE: Can be chilled in fridge for up to two days.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I made this for my lunch today when another recipe I'd planned to make fell through. I looked through all the Zaar chicken salad recipes I could find to locate one that used ingredients I had already. :) The salad is pretty good, but I must admit that the curry dressing is a little stronger than I'd like. I added some sliced black olives to offset the dressing, and that did the trick. :) Thanks for sharing the recipe, Helping Hands!Reply
see 1 more