Curried Turkey Salad
This is a perfect way to use of Thanksgiving leftovers. Different and delicious! Serve it on lettuce leaves or rolls.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 3 -4 teaspoons curry powder, to taste
- whipping cream, as needed
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup chopped dried cranberries or 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked turkey
- Combine mayonnaise and chutney in a small bowl, adding curry powder to your taste. Stir in a little cream to moisten. In a larger bowl, combine celery, chopped dried cranberries, green onion, pecans, if using, and turkey.
- Chill for one hout to let flavors meld.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation