Curried Turkey Casserole
I'm going through my recipes and most of them are already posted. But here's another one from low carb friends website that I don't see here. I haven't tried this one yet.
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen broccoli and cauliflower, cooked and drained
- 2 cups turkey, cooked and cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In an 8x8 casserole dish, layer broccoli mix and turkey. Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over the turkey and broccoli mix.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION