Curried Seafood Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 small cauliflower, divided into florets
- 1 green chili, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise (225g)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked and peeled (4 cups or 500g)
- 1⁄2 head lettuce
- 3 fresh cilantro leaves (optional garnish)
- Cook cauliflower in lightly salted boiling water for 5 minutes or until crisp tender. Drain and allow to cool.
- In large bowl combine mayonnaise, garam masala, paprika, chilli and green onions. Toss in the cauliflower and shrimp (prawns) and stir until coated.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve on a bed of torn lettuce leaves with cilantro (coriander) leaves sprinkled over the top if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation