Curried Lentils and Vegetables
I found this on bhg.com, did some modifications to it. It is one of our favorites as a healthy side dish or a fast lunch.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups dry lentils
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup carrot, diced small
- 1 1⁄2 cups onions, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 teaspoons curry powder (you can use less if you want)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Soak the lentils in cold water overnight.
- Combine all ingredients in a pot.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes, or until lentils are tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation