- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 4 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 2 carrots, peeled coarsely grated
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and minced
- Whisk mayo and lime juice and curry powder in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, and toss to combine.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Greetings everyone! My name is Mary and I am a native Floridian. I live in Central Florida with my wonderful husband of 13+ years. I enjoy cooking simple dishes with simple ingredients.