Curried Cauliflower Casserole
This will serve 4 people, but can easily be doubled and baked in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, also adjust the amount of curry powder to suit taste. One 16-ounce package frozen cauliflower may be substituted for fresh, but the fresh is better! To make this into a main dish throw in some cooked chopped chicken or turkey.
- Ready In:
- 1 large head cauliflower (cut into large florets)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 1⁄4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (or to taste)
- salt (optional)
- black pepper
- 1 cup crushed butter flavored cracker (Ritz is best)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter an 8-inch baking dish.
- Cook the cauliflower florets in boiling water until just fork-tender; drain well.
- Place/arrange the cauliflower florets in baking dish.
- In a bowl stir together the chicken soup, cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, mayo, melted butter, curry powder and black pepper until well combined; pour over the cauliflower in the dish.
- Sprinkle top with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, then sprinkle with the crushed cracker crumbs.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes.