Curried Apricot Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- In a small bowl, combine apricot nectar, apricot preserves, Dijon mustard, soy sauce & curry powder. Mix well, then set aside.
- Sprinkle chops with lemon pepper, then, in a small nonstick skillet, cook the chops in oil for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees F (Make that 160 degrees, if you're an ol-fashioned cook!). Remove chops & set them aside.
- Add apricots & onions to the pan & cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the nectar mixture, then return chops to the pan & heat through, spooning the sauce over the top of the chops. Cook until sauce is slightly thickened.
- At that point, eat & enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!