Curiously Good Peppermint Tea
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
When you don't actually have any mint tea on hand, this is a quick and easy way to make some.
- Ready In:
- Boil the water (or microwave it for approximately 1 minute and 20 seconds).
- Put in the Altoid and the tea bag.
- Let the tea steep for about 1 minutes and 30 seconds-2 minutes.
- Stir and make sure the Altoid has dissolved.
- Add sugar if desired (although it is quite good without it!) and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION