photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- 1 pint creme fraiche, Mexican crema or 1 pint sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- .Whisk together ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a photographer and do a lot of traveling most of the year but cooking is one thing I've always made time for even when I was young. Asking for those really nice gourmet cookbooks for birthdays and Christmas, taking courses in culinary school that show you ALL the things you've been doing wrong, getting up when I can't sleep in the middle of the night to create new masterpieces in the kitchen... Maybe some of you know. More than an hobby- closer to a passion really- I never had the desire to fall into the tedious business of cooking the same things every day in a restaurant so friends, family, and friends of friends and family, and pretty much anyone in a ten mile radius of friends of friends and family have probably tasted something out of this kitchen! :)</p>