Cucumbers in Sour Cream
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cucumbers, medium sized, sliced thin
- 1 onion, medium sized, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- Mix 1 tbsp salt with cucumber and onion lices; set aside for 15-20 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix together remaining ingredients.
- Rinse the salted cucumber and onion in clear water; press out liquid.
- Stir in the sour cream mixture.
- Chill before serving.
Join The Conversation
Very good and easy to make. I followed the recipe other then I used Splenda instead of sugar as that is what I buy. I didn't add the optional sesame seeds. The only thing I would do differently next time is to cut back on the salt a bit. I cut the recipe in half and hubby and I ate the whole thing with dinner.